This page includes all the rest of the details about each Sale, including . . .
Product Categories and Preparation Instructions
An Offer for New Moms to Register for Pre-Sale Shopping Privileges
Instructions for Volunteer Workers to earn extra Pre-Sale Shopping Privileges (Volunteer Workers Get the Best Pre-Sale Shopping Privileges)
All the links to the JC-Kids Sale Manager for Each Sale
IMPORTANT: Make sure you use the links for the JC-Kids Sale in Your Area
PRODUCT CATEGORIES and PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
JC-Kids is accepting the following categories of items to be consigned in both the Birmingham and Daphne Consignment Sales: Accessories, Accessories – Boys, Accessories – Girls, Baby Equipment, Bath, bedding, Breastpumps, Car Seats (Certified and non-recalled), Clothing – Boys, Clothing – Girls, Coats – Boys, Coats – Girls, Computer Games, Console Games, Costumes, Cribs, Dancewear, Decor, Diaper Bags, DVDs, Educational, Furniture, Games, Hats – Boys, Hats – Girls, High Chairs, Infant Accessories, Infant Feeding, Infant Shoes, Junior – Boys, Junior – Girls, Miscellaneous, Mittens/Gloves, Nursery Decor, Nursery Equipment, Puzzles, Shoes – Boys, Shoes – Girls, Sports, Strollers, Toys, Videos, iPads, TVs, Battery Powered Ride-On Toys, Non-Powered Ride-On Toys and Outdoor Swing-sets and Play-sets. If you have larger items, such as dining room furniture, kitchen table, Large Swing or Play Set, please contact us at JC-Kids@SB4G.com, and send a picture. We may be able to assist you in the Sale of these items, as well, and we will try to minimize the logistics for you of moving these large things around.
Please check for the recall status of any products, especially Car Seats and Strollers: http://www.safekids.org/product-recalls
PREPARATION (Items MUST be clean and in good, sellable condition. This is VERY IMPORTANT for our shoppers’ shopping experience.)
1. Record all items to be sold under your Consignor ID in our online Sale Manager System.
If you have not registered as a Consignor for the Sale Yet, You will need to do that first.
2. After all items have been entered, Print Your Tags with Bar Codes on Card Stock Paper
3. Attach the Tags to the Items to be Placed in the Sale. Securely tape the tags on non-clothing items. Use a safety pin or clothing tag fastener to attach the tags to clothing.
4. Using wire hangers, hang all clothing items and pin them securely to the hanger with safety pins.
5. Shoes should be placed in a ziplock bag, and tags attached to the Ziplock Bag.
6. IMPORTANT: ALL items will be inspected for quality and cleanliness. Items will be rejected from being placed in the Sale, if they are not cleaned, if they have been overused or are broken.
7. Schedule your drop-off time
We are pleased to offer New Moms the opportunity to shop in the JC-Kids Pre-Sale. This is an excellent opportunity for you to purchase a large number of quality items for an extraordinary value. Please take advantage of this opportunity. You will be glad you did.
VOLUNTEER WORKER SHIFT SIGNUP
Volunteer Workers earn the best Pre-Sale Shopping Privileges. They shop before our Consignors and New Moms. The more hours you work, the earlier you shop. Please refer to the schedule on each Sale’s page to see the number of hours required to earn privileged, Pre-Sale shopping.